OPTIMISTIC is a Portuguese company with a vast experience in the design, manufacture, and supply of rotary equipment: compressors, fans and blowers. In order to achieve it, it counts on the support of a specialized engineering team, which uses up-to-date design software methods, and manufacture and perform control tests with high technological performance.
Our company also has the ability to provide specialized technical assistance services worldwide, which can include repair, maintenance, monitoring, revamping and overhaul, as well as a range of tailor-made solutions.
OPTIMISTIC presents itself as a company that seeks the continuous improvement of the equipment and solutions it presents to its customers. In this sense, the implementation and certification of the Quality Management System, in accordance with the NP EN ISO 9001:2015 standard, are fundamental objectives.
Thus, OPTIMISTIC‘s Quality Policy is based on the following premises:
- To meet the needs and exceed the expectations of its Clients and other relevant Stakeholders, ensuring that they are developed in accordance with the requirements of the standard, with the legislation and all the requirements applicable to the activities developed, as well as with the methodologies defined in the Quality Management System;
- Motivate Employees, providing them with opportunities for professional and personal development;
- Provide training and a work environment compatible with the demands of professional performance;
- Promote the continuous improvement of work processes and methodologies in order to offer equipment and services with the highest added value for customers;
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System, through the definition and monitoring of objectives and indicators.
To this end, and with the collaboration of all Employees in the development and maintenance of the Quality Management System, OPTIMISTIC intends to stand out as a company with a solid structure, internationally recognized with the objective of marking a position in the market, seeking to achieve the total satisfaction of its Customers.
Lisbon, October 12th, 2023